eLearning Management System
The System is a broad term used to describe software tools designed to manage user learning interventions and provide access to online learning services for students, teacher, and administrator.
- Modules covered under our School Management System : Dashboard, Utilities , Announcement Facility ,Notes Facility , Document Facility , Forum Facility , Multimedia Gallery , Learning Track Facility ,Links Facility , References Facility , News Facility , Assignment Facility , Assessment Facility , Portfolio Management Facility , Live Interaction ,Digital Library etc.
List of our major clients who were using this Software :
- VLCC INSTITUTE - Currently using in 10,000+ students for online exam and eLearning purpose
- SOS CHILDREN VILLAGES INDIA - Currently using in 20000+ students for online exam and eLearning purpose
- BOOKWORM CENTRAL - Currently using in 15,000+ students for online exam and eLearning purpose
- The System is a broad term used to describe software tools designed to manage user learning interventions and provide access to online learning services for students, teacher, and administrator.
- Learning management system that helps to manage online content and monitor distance learning processes allowing the user to create and support learning courses accessible from all over the world.
System Requirements Specification :
- Scalable and robust enough to hold large volumes of data. High interoperability.
- Robust enough to deal with many multiple sessions
- Manageable upgrade path i.e. future integration / upgrade issues with functionality or data.
- Secure dynamic linkage to any existing ERP/app/any other IT application running to manage system student-teacher-courses of the end customer.
- Secure dynamic linkage to Learning Content and other external links.
- Secured remote access to system i.e. user can access system in other locations
- Data hosted on secure server
- Automated backup facility
- Manual backup facility (system admins)
- System notifications for users e.g. system down for maintenance
- There should be a consistent approach to authentication. System should have a flexible database management system
- Make and restore back up of the content.
- It should be possible to load, store and make sharable content objects available to users.
- It should be possible to load digital content into a storage area that can be presented to learners and accessed via the platform interface.
- Extensive reporting and analytics about all the features within e-learning environment
- Designed to be responsive and accessible. Interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices. Customizable site design and layout.
- Content storage management of all types of content; documents, text graphic, audio and video. The user shall be able to view, create and edit digital content via an application.
- Detailed reporting, analytics and logs. View and generate reports on activity and participation at course and site level. Learning Progress Updates.
- Address security concerns by defining roles to specify and manage user access.
- Users should be able to access the learning platform away from the infrastructure i.e. from his personal machine or a smart phone.
The whole eLearning Management System will be designed in HTML 5 and developed PHP (Backend ) using AJAX , JSON API , java-query , Anglure JS , Open Source Technologies and tools. The database will be managed through MySQL/SQLite.
Some of the web characteristics shall cover the following criteria’s :
- HTML 5.0
- Content storage- Content will be stored on Cloud based Server.
- Compatible with latest gadgets like iPads, tablets, smart phones etc.
- Look & Feel with Structured navigational interface.
- Easy to manage and handling at any user level.
Mobile Application Technical Specification as
- SDK - Android Studio
- Language - Java XML
- APIS - Restful API Using PHP
- Designed Pattern - MVVM
- Supported Device - Android Version > 5.0